what is made to order?
Made to order means that your garment is made especially for you to your specifications! This is the most sustainable way to create your clothing as it eliminates waste and excess stock, reducing items and materials going into landfill.
If an item of clothing on the site is marked with a “made to order” logo, it can take up to 26 working days for your garment to be made and dispatched. Products that are not made to order are dispatched within 1-3 working days. If you have one product that is made to order and one that is not, they will be dispatched together reducing postage waste. If you have any questions regarding your order please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email!
*fabric delays can occur from time to time and are unfortunately out of my control. Always stay up-to-date via Instagram to see all updates!
From your order to the finished product. Made to order products have a 26 working day turnaround time. Half of these days are for the fabric to be manufactured* as I always order the exact amount reducing waste.
1. Place your order before the drop cut off time.
2. Once the drop is closed, I order all the fabric and supplies needed for everyone's orders.
3. When the supplies have arrived I get to making your new clothes!
4. If your garment features embroidery, once sewn up I will drop it off to my embroidery man, Paul!
5. Once your order is finished it will be packaged up and mailed out.
6. Wait for your slow fashion goodies to arrive in the post!