How are you a sustainable brand?
Shop Amy stands for Fun, Handmade & Kind.
Kind ensures the following:
- Sustainably sourced fabrics - such as remnant, deadstock or organic fabrics.⠀
- Handmade - No underpaid workers here! Just me in my little U.K studio hand cutting and sewing your orders.
- Supporting local industry - All embroidery has been produced by a small business located only a 10 minute drive from my home! This factory is run by 2 people and holds 15 machines.
- Small runs of each piece - Avoiding waste.
- Fully recyclable & eco packaging - No plastic here! Even the tape used to seal your boxes is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Anti Fast Fashion - Sorry, Shop Amy isn’t the next Boohoo or PLT. I only create small runs, use sustainable fabrics and don’t exploit workers.
Is my packaging sustainable?
Of course! All packaging is fully recyclable, reusable and biodegradable. Yes, even the tape I use to seal your boxes!
Is everything really handmade?
It is indeed, everything is hand cut and sewn by me, Amy Lesko!
Where is Shop Amy based?
Shop Amy is based in Leicestershire in the U.K.
An item is sold out, when will it be restocked?
Most items will never be restocked as everything is handmade in very small quantities, making each drop unique! Follow @shopamyclothing on Instagram for new drop updates.
I’m stuck on what size to choose?
Have you checked out our size guide? Still stuck? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I can find your perfect fit!
Can I change or cancel my order?
You can indeed! But be speedy, you only have 1 hour to make changes/cancel your order. Please contact email@example.com with your name and order number in the subject line followed by your request.
Do you ship to my country?
Hell yeah! See our shipping page for information.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Please see the shipping information for delivery specific shipping times.
What if I get a customs charge?
All US and EU orders are packed with up-to-date customs paperwork to allow them to be processed through customs quickly. However if you do end up with a customs charge Shop Amy will not be held accountable.
Can I return an item I’ve purchased in a sale?
Sales, such as sample and second sale items are non refundable.
Do you offer wholesale / accept stockists?
If you are interested in stocking some funky Shop Amy ‘garms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Exciting!
Do you work with bloggers, influencers etc?
Yes! Shop Amy is open to everyone, no matter your follower count. If you provide fabulous content and have a cheeky sumthin’ sumthin’, get in touch!
How do I wash my funky item?
Most items can be washed with your normal household loads. However if your item is hand-dyed please wash it with similar colours on a cool temperature to keep it’s vibrance! Delicate wash items are packed with a care card so you know how to take care of your garment. Good person points if you wash your item using an eco-friendly detergent.